Free Legal Resume and Cover Letter Template
If you need a hand getting started with your legal resume and cover letter, we have provided two industry standard templates to assist you.
Some important points to remember:
- Write clearly, persuasively and concisely
- If you are a student or graduate lawyer: Place emphasis on your skills and experience and draw parallels to how they will assist you in practice
- If you are a lawyer with professional experience: Place emphasis on the experience you have gained within the practice areas you have worked in and list details of any matters to demonstrate your experience
Legal Resume Template
Legal Cover Letter Template
Need Professional Advice?
Our experienced legal resume consultants can review your resume and provide you with expert advice. As part of this service, we conduct a 30-minute phone consultation with you, complete a detailed review of your resume and provide you with a detailed report on how your resume can be improved.
ORDER YOUR RESUME REVIEW & CONSULTATION
The Resume Review Service Includes:
- In-depth review of your current resume
- 30 minute phone consultation to ascertain your career objectives
- Detailed report and suggested changes
- Are experienced within the legal industry
- Come from backgrounds in legal practice, legal recruitment and human resources
- Are actively employed and engaged within the legal community
- Have the skills and expertise to provide valuable advice in relation to your legal career
You get one chance to make a great first impression. Don’t miss an opportunity with a resume that does not present your skills and experience in the best possible way!
Law Student Jobseeker Registration
Registration is now open for Law Student Jobseekers who are looking for employment, clerkships or community volunteering opportunities within the legal field to enhance their practical legal experience.
To be eligible you must be a current law student at an Australian University. This registration is not applicable to law students who have graduated from their law degree (i.e Law Graduates and Students completing practical legal training).
Register Now for more information.