Junior Legal Candidate Shortlist Service (Premium)
- Employer consultation to discuss role and job brief
- Advertise role to candidate database and extended network
- Shortlist top candidates based on job brief criteria
Interview shortlisted candidates
Refer top 5 candidates to employer
Complete 2x reference checks
What types of roles/experience level is this package for?
Junior legal positions suited to law students/law graduates (non-admitted), seeking the following positions:
- Law Clerk
- Legal Admin
- Legal Secretary
- Personal Assistant
Please note: This service is not for the recruitment of graduate/intermediate lawyers, senior legal roles and senior legal support roles.
The Order Process
- Choose your selected package.
- Upload your job brief / position description if you have one.
- Check out and pay online with credit card.
- A consultant from Brietley London will call you discuss the role and confirm details.
The Recruitment Process
- After confirming the details of the role, we advertise your position to our members and registered job seeker database. This is done via email and through our private social media channels.
- As expressions of interest are received, we qualify and shortlist candidates based on the criteria listed in your job brief / position description.
- We interview all candidates on the shortlist and refer the top 5 candidates to the employer, along with a detailed candidate report and resume.
- The employer will notify Brietley London of who they wish to interview and Brietley London will liaise with the candidate/employer to schedule the interview.
- If the employer decides to offer a candidate, Brietley London will conduct two (2) reference checks.
Should a candidate be referred to you by Brietley London, and you have knowledge of that candidate’s existence from a previous job application or direct contact from the candidate that has occurred in the past 3 months, then Brietley London will replace the referred candidate. Only one (1) replacement is offered per premium package purchase. Brietley London may request written evidence of the direct contact or job application.
Should a candidate be referred to you by Brietley London, and you have knowledge of that candidate’s existence in any manner (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, internal database, personal connections or other networking sites) and you have not contacted the candidate specifically regarding the position to be filled then the replacement guarantee will not apply.
Please note: The replacement guarantee relates specifically to the referral of previously known candidates as stated above, it does not apply to the replacement of a candidate who is employed and ceases employment at your law firm or organisation.
*Price includes GST