Junior Legal Candidate Shortlist Service (Standard)
- Employer consultation to discuss role and job brief
- Advertising role to candidate database and extended network
- Qualify candidates based on job brief criteria
- Refer shortlist of candidates to employer
What types of roles/experience level is this package for?
Junior legal positions suited to law students/law graduates (non-admitted), seeking the following positions:
- Law Clerk
- Legal Admin
- Legal Secretary
- Personal Assistant
Please note: This service is not for the recruitment of graduate/intermediate lawyers, senior legal roles and senior legal support roles.
The Order Process
- Choose your selected package.
- Upload your job brief / position description if you have one.
- Check out and pay online with credit card.
- A consultant from Brietley London will call you discuss the role and confirm details.
The Recruitment Process
- After confirming the details of the role, we advertise your position to our members and registered job seeker database. This is done via email and through our private social media channels.
- As expressions of interest are received, we qualify and shortlist candidates based on the criteria listed in your job brief / position description.
- After seven (7) days the shortlist of qualified candidates will be forwarded to the employer (this time frame can be adjusted depending on your requirements/urgency).
- The employer directly contacts any candidates they are interested in, organises interviews and reference checks successful candidates.
- There are no candidate replacements or guarantees provided under this package.
Let us take care of the hard work
If you would like us to take care of interviewing shortlisted candidates, scheduling interviews between yourself and the candidates and conducting reference checks, please order our premium recruitment package.
*Price includes GST.