Legal Resume Writing Service – Lawyers (2+ PAE)
- Professional Legal Resume
- Legal Cover Letter
- Unlimited Document Edits
- LinkedIn Profile Optimisation
- Recruiter Candidate Report
- Interview Coaching
- Career Advice/Strategy Planning
What are the Career+ Services?
Our Career+ services are a range of additional services included in the premium resume packages, they include:
Recruiter Candidate Report
Many legal recruitment agencies prepare specialist candidate reports which are uploaded/provided to the human resource teams and hiring managers within the law firms. These candidate reports are specially drafted and include very specific details about the candidate and their appropriateness for the legal position being applied for. Within our team at Brietley London we have very experienced legal recruitment managers who currently work within the legal industry and can draft these expert reports. A recruiter candidate report is much more thorough than a standard resume and when provided with your resume will ensure you have a very strong competitive advantage.
Does the interview process make you nervous and unsettled? Are you often unsure of how to answer the interviewer’s questions correctly? After an interview, do you feel that you’ve not had the opportunity to really present your best self? There’s no doubt the interview stage is often the make or break when applying for a new legal role. In such a highly competitive market, it’s the smallest details which can result in a law firm selecting one candidate over another. We can help you to prepare for an interview, provide advice on how to answer questions correctly and ensure you convey all your strengths and positive attributes. We can provide this part of the service to you as general advice or prior to a specific interview.
Career Advice & Strategy Planning
We have an in-depth knowledge of the legal industries in Australia, The United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Dubai and South Africa. We know the firms, the practice areas and many senior lawyers and partners. The team at Brietley London can assist you greatly in planning your future steps in line with your career aspirations!
On average, recruiters and hiring managers spend just 8 seconds reading a resume looking for standout points and relevant information before deciding whether a candidate should be short listed.
At Brietley London, we are a team of legal professionals, and come from various legal backgrounds. We have expert knowledge of the legal industry. We know the firms, the key personnel and understand what is required in a professional legal resume to ensure it stands out giving you a competitive edge.
Why choose Brietley London?
- Our legal resume consultants specialise in the legal industry (we do not provide resume or career services for any other industry).
- We have an in-depth knowledge of the law firms, their internal structures/practice areas, and have strong relationships with key personnel, such as the human resources teams, hiring managers and senior partners/principals.
- We know exactly what information should be included in a professional legal resume, how it should be formatted, and how it should be tailored, depending on the firm or practice area that is of interest to you.
What is the order process?
- Upload you resume above
- Add this service to the cart and checkout online
- Pay online via credit card
What happens after you order?
- Within 24 hours of placing your order, a resume consultant from Brietley London will call to schedule a 30-minute phone consultation.
- During your phone consultation, we conduct a thorough review of your experience and ascertain your future career goals and aspirations.
- After we have acquired the necessary information, we start work on your professional legal resume and cover letter.
- Your first draft is usually provided within 48 hours.
- Your order will generally be finished within 3-5 business days (total time varies depending on the amount of revisions/edit requested).
- When finalised, you will be provided with PDF and DOC versions of your legal resume/cover letter.
If you would like more information, please contact Resume Services via our Contact page.